Sunday, April 4, 2010

Recording!

While Tini is in Italy (which is super awesome for her, super lame for us), Kelly and I decidedly dragged poor Chet away from his precious sleep and used up all three hours of his day.  (When you work 12 + hours a day, commute for 1 hour and sleep for 8, that only leaves a smidge of free time...)

So thanks Chet!!  We recorded some awesome harmonies and bass lines and are almost done with tracking our Waltz and Loop, now named "Almost There."

I think we'll have to write a song about sleep deprivation and being overworked.  Any thoughts on lyrics?

~a

>(*)
  ( |\
* ^^

- easter chick? or bunny on hind legs looking up?

p.s.  I bought a new guitar!!!! and it sounds hot.  Ibanez acoustic electric unfinished...  Sounds like buttah.  Feels amazing.  Smells good.   Makes Julliene fries.  Did I mention I'm in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment